10.11.2006

Moving on....

straight ahead

moving ahead, time marches on, pushing on, nothing stays static as today becomes the past once tomorrow arrives...

Today (ok, yesterday really, I'm a night owl!) was my birthday and isn't it funny how one day will make you think about life? Moving on, through the minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, seasons, years, decades. Amazing how it moves so fast at times. I'm trying to catch all the good spots along the way, grabbing the people, places, things that speak to me most to savor them as time keeps rolling on. I suppose it's the best any of us can and should do in this life - - move ahead and endeavor to enjoy the good things that undoubtedly will pop up during the trip.

Here's to straight flowing beautiful lines with fabulous side benefits....

No comments: